TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Less than a week after joining the klr650.net forum I managed to get banned.
How is that possible you say? I simply tried to get a group buy going for seat concepts seat like I did here a while back. The owner, Glenn, was not amused and gave a snotty response about my newb status. Seat concepts is one of their current sponsors which I did not know at the time. No hard feelings on my part, I will just create a different name with a different email acct. If they knew me they would understand that my intentions were good but the next day I was banned. No email or warning, just no longer able to sign in and my e-mail is no longer in their system for password recovery. Moral of the story, think twice before trying to help a group out? Idk. Maybe there is one but I can't think of it. They have so many rules over there it makes me appreciate this forum even more.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Ahhh... so this is his typical douche move? To each his own i guess but i'd think he'd have better ways to use his time. If I am able to return to the site I will but it's not gonna be easy. I'm a member of the .com site so I will spend my time there. It's a shame that the most used klr site is run by this guy.

I'm glad you like the seat concepts seat. I too am a fan and wanted one for the klr but that will be for another day.

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
There's a DR650 forum that's the same way. It's hardly worth making a post for fear of getting flamed or banned.

Jb

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
I've had a few bumps myself on that site. There are however some very good members who like on this site are helpfull. Sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Less than a week after joining the klr650.net forum I managed to get banned.
How is that possible you say? I simply tried to get a group buy going for seat concepts seat like I did here a while back. The owner, Glenn, was not amused and gave a snotty response about my newb status. Seat concepts is one of their current sponsors which I did not know at the time. No hard feelings on my part, I will just create a different name with a different email acct. If they knew me they would understand that my intentions were good but the next day I was banned. No email or warning, just no longer able to sign in and my e-mail is no longer in their system for password recovery. Moral of the story, think twice before trying to help a group out? Idk. Maybe there is one but I can't think of it. They have so many rules over there it makes me appreciate this forum even more.

Glenn must be short

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
Glenn must be a typical KLR owner. LOL jk - I couldn't help myself ;D

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts