1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got this idea from another site.

Prove to us how TW crazy you are!

I'll go first:

I got the flu (bad) 4 hrs after this ride - then was in bed for 48 hrs...not good, but crazy.

Totally worth it though. I believe that I am still reigning World Champion of coldest TW200 pic.

Your turn - prove it!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
In one of my offices in a retail environment in full view of customers I have a TW200 engine on one desk and a xt225 engine on another desk. Because I can't fit anymore parts in the shop. I could go on but that's damming enough.

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cruising along at 35 at those temps makes it -60

You're a tough Ol boy... :headbang:

Thanks! Well, I didn't go above 20 mph. I was wearing full MN snowmobile gear too. The fronts of my legs were chilled to the bone (that's why I got the flu I bet).

Dumb, but fun. Keep Calm and Carry a Pistol!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
I bought one new off the slowroom floor. Now that's pretty dang crazy! :(:D
The only thig crazy about that is admitting it! LOL btw that's how I got this last one 'dubby' ... well worth it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
The only thig crazy about that is admitting it! LOL btw that's how I got this last one 'dubby' ... well worth it.
Well it was a '15 which I bought in '16 because obviously it sat there for months and I was the first sucker to come along with a checkbook and no brain. :rolleyes: But hey, you don't have to have a brain to be happy!

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
Well it was a '15 which I bought in '16 because obviously it sat there for months and I was the first sucker to come along with a checkbook and no brain. :rolleyes: But hey, you don't have to have a brain to be happy!
Ha I'm crazier. :p I pre-ordered my 2010 in 2009, December to be fair. TW's in good condition are hard to come by around me.

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
If your TW is that old, you'd be crazy not to go ahead and order a new one, and while you're at it ask if there's a 30th anniversary edition you can pay extra for. :cool:
Now that was FUNNY!

Tom

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
If your TW is that old, you'd be crazy not to go ahead and order a new one, and while you're at it ask if there's a 30th anniversary edition you can pay extra for. :cool:

Now your talkin! :D

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
How about reading the TW forum on SAT internet while on a cruise ship in the Bahamas?

On my real test for my TW craziness. Did a base gasket job on my motor 2 weeks after back surgery when i was still on bed rest because i was bored and needed something to do. I then decided i had to take it for a ride just to see how it ran after during a snowstorm and almost dumped it... Ill post some video of the quick ride when i get home.

·
Super Moderator
4,046 Posts
How about reading the TW forum on SAT internet while on a cruise ship in the Bahamas?

On my real test for my TW craziness. Did a base gasket job on my motor 2 weeks after back surgery when i was still on bed rest because i was bored and needed something to do. I then decided i had to take it for a ride just to see how it ran after during a snowstorm and almost dumped it... Ill post some video of the quick ride when i get home.

You are addicted my friend... addicted... !

·
Registered
715 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Umm - that is nuts! If you dumped it, imagine the pain explaining yourself to the doctors and nurses...again. HA!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts