TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Pics and movie on my iphone never seen anything like this

more at 11

iphone video is hi res but the UFO looks very small I may have to edit the size of the video ie zoom it in

sporadic power outages locally andl ots of weird electrical glitches here at one of my storages, gate opening and closing all by itself nobody around but me lol

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Here’s an iPhone pic just my luck headlights heading my way but blow up the pic - took me a while to fumble for my phone and dash cam didn't have the right angle - very bright and very slow moving took about 5 minutes to disappear over the horizon towards Tucson

Almost as bright as car headlights 50 feet away the tail was bigger than any comet I've ever seen 20 times the size of Kahoutek

buddy is trying to tell me it's a falcon 9 rocket but that was launched in Cape Canaveral and this flew from 9 oclock south east to 6 oclock not upward lol

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
Fred, you're sitting on the remote... :p
Pics and movie on my iphone never seen anything like this

more at 11

can't remember my password to log in from mobile and can't find where to update password here on the forum otherwise I have pics and video

sporadic power outages locally andl ots of weird electrical glitches here at one of my storages, gate opening and closing all by itself nobody around but me lol

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
look at that tail all across the horizon

that other light in the sky was a plane so maybe this was some sort of military deal but it didn't make any noise

Thorium cold fusion propulsion has arrived

The storage gate is still opening and closing for no reason lol

·
Registered
118 Posts
Kind of looks to me like a light house in the desert swinging around thru some coastal fog.... I'd be lookin' at your GPS to make sure your still in Arizona and not somewhere on the Oregon Coast looking for another "Deal" on a TW?

Gene :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Kind of looks to me like a light house in the desert swinging around thru some coastal fog.... I'd be lookin' at your GPS to make sure your still in Arizona and not somewhere on the Oregon Coast looking for another "Deal" on a TW?

Gene :rolleyes:
funny you say that because it did look foggy and hazy on what is a crystal clear starlit night here with a bright gleaming crescent moon just above the path of this thang

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Perhaps you have started early Christmas Cheer?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I’m seeing nothing at this time on the internet for “comet” in local Phoenix news.

I think this is how “Invasion of the Suacermen” started. Or was it “Mars Needs Women”?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Maybe it's Mars needs "Rovers" and somehow they heard there was this guy in the nearby area who just might have a excess of TW200's around close by.;) that would easily serve that purpose ?

Then again, maybe just too many of these today? :very_drunk:

Gene :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
445 Posts
Considering their last blew up on the launch pad, sideways is an improvement.

·
Registered
7,051 Posts
My first thought was a rocket. I have only seen one, a missile launched from Vandenberg AFB, and it looked like the bright headlight of a huge car backing up across the sky. Later in the evening news they said it was a rocket with a weather satellite destined for a geosynchronous orbit somewhere over the Pacific replacing the one up there that had quit working.

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
My first thought was a rocket. I have only seen one, a missile launched from Vandenberg AFB, and it looked like the bright headlight of a huge car backing up across the sky. Later in the evening news they said it was a rocket with a weather satellite destined for a geosynchronous orbit somewhere over the Pacific replacing the one up there that had quit working.
I think you're right I seem to remember a Vandenberg launch around 2008 but it was not fully dark so it wasn't as startling as this was against the awesome dark skies of Arizona. That combined with weird things happening at my storage facility which is huge and usually has dozens of people at any given moment was totally empty, all lights were out, the pressure washer wasn't working and the gate was opening and closing on it's own I was freaked out before I drove out to the road and saw the aliens, I mean the rocket lol

Weird though the rocket was in a downward trajectory like NASA "space" rockets that curve and crash into the ocean I bet this landed off the coast of Baja

·
Registered
126 Posts
Last question what kind of rocket flys sideways ?

As stated this was a SpaceX Falcon, to be specific, a Falcon 9, an impressively hulking rocket with ten engines. It carried a payload of 10 satellites (Iridiums).

What SpaceX has accomplished is remarkable. I do believe it’s cost cutting and draconian overworking of employees will one day cause needless grief.

Why the rocket’s motion appeared sideways could only be attributed to an optical illusion.

I am not a rocket scientist but I did work alongside many for five years on the Boeing-Russian-Norwegian Sealaunch venture. The consortium successfully put up 32 heavy-lift commercial satellites from a floating platform on the equator in the Pacific. Boeing ended it when the Russians invaded Ukraine.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts