TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I don't know if anyone remembers me on here but I use to be on here alot like a year and a half ago. But then I sold my t dub and got a bigger bike. But I just felt like logging in and say hey and seeing if some of the old guys were still here like Mario, Ryan, etc... I went on a couple ride days here in socal with the gang and it was a blast. Anyways just wanted to say hello!

·
Registered
638 Posts
Sound to me like somebody is missing their TW.
So lesson learned, sell one of those Yzingers and get your TW back.
Moab is in about 6 months.

Reactions: Mel

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hahah I am man I am. I had mine so dialed. Had everything done besides a bbk. And I wish I could adjust my signature to what bikes I have now but I can't figure out how

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I remember you, welcome back bro!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey i remember your user name! sweet nice to see a familiar member around still. Its been a while but i am looking at TW's again for fun, hopefully gonna pick one up soon. I dont need to post of the dirt bikes but here have been my 2 street rides I have been building up slowly. The DRZ is pretty much done besides a BBK but the XF200 is on its way just waiting on the new digital speedo in the mail as well as a gold RK chain and sprockets. I bought the XF beat to hell by some guy in san diego not running and cleaned it up and fixed it to what it is now as well as rig up an after market exhaust. It runs really well, reminds me alot of how my T-dub handled just not as smooth as the dub.

XF200
12033049_1075753175768715_454021068963767168_n.jpg

DRZ
11947634_1072509669426399_5503452858624601709_n.jpg
11223550_1072509656093067_2600435771953148238_n.jpg

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yup that's my bike or use to be

Reactions: Jon62602

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Is ronnydog, point37, mrdna, Mr bracket still here? There is obviously more but those are some I remember

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Hi my friend! We need you back in the gang. Good to hear you are doing well, except for no TW. If you get a chance ck out the TW trailer that Jimbo and I built. I hope you stick around!

ronnydog

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Ronny and Ryan! Good to hear from you guys, really glad your still around here. And I am gonna stick around. Gonna thin the herd here soon and build up another tw for the fun of it. I miss that little bike. And yeah Ryan I have picked up a few new ones, you could say I have a problem hahahahah. Last I remember you had that bitchen husky sumo, did you sell that and get the boneville? Also is there anymore socal ride days going on, I may not have a tw but I can join on my QLINK xf200 would love to do a ride again and get lunch like last time

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks man!

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Hey Ronny and Ryan! Good to hear from you guys, really glad your still around here. And I am gonna stick around. Gonna thin the herd here soon and build up another tw for the fun of it. I miss that little bike. And yeah Ryan I have picked up a few new ones, you could say I have a problem hahahahah. Last I remember you had that bitchen husky sumo, did you sell that and get the boneville? Also is there anymore socal ride days going on, I may not have a tw but I can join on my QLINK xf200 would love to do a ride again and get lunch like last time
yea sold the husky and bought the bonneville...then this year i sold the TW :(...someday when i have more time and riding partners i will get another TW or maybe a wr250...the bonneville is just for road rides, commuting and errands and that hasn't even been ridden much this season due to a bunch of projects around the house

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That totally makes sense though. Well hopefully the house will lay off you on the chores so you will get a chance to go mes around on your bike. I fricken love those triumphs super classy looking. Post a pic if you don't mind of course I would like to see it. And also on a side note would any of the California members be up for a ride day? Say mid November? I will start I thread if people are into it

Reactions: Point37

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
That totally makes sense though. Well hopefully the house will lay off you on the chores so you will get a chance to go mes around on your bike. I fricken love those triumphs super classy looking. Post a pic if you don't mind of course I would like to see it.
yea that would be nice but i have much more work to do...as for the bonneville i'd like to swap out the signals and get a fender eliminator for the back, new bars, underbar mirrors, longer cables, and better rear shocks

bars and mirrors like this photo
Under handlebar mirror - Baak Motocyclettes

signals and rear end like this
https://newbonneville.com/shop/fender-eliminator-kit/

when i got it

picked up some bags, tank pads, cruise control o-ring and lower pegs

picked up some new mirrors

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That bike is beautiful Ryan! I love those bike so new but look so classic, awesome.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts