TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I am good. Riding TW200 all the time. Well, I only go to the store.

So it is my main grocery getter.

Trying to see if I remember how to send a foto.

Looks like me 25 years ago. But it is my son yesterday.

He is in Army Basic Training at Fort Jackson, SC.

I am proud.

In case the picture doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
HEY! I was just wondering about you the other day. Glad to hear you're OK.

I've moved a bit closer, from Kansas down to Marietta, Georgia. And I'm hoping to be riding down through your area this summer, now that I'm within a days ride of the Keys. I'll try to stop by and have a cup o' coffee with ya then.

I want to thank your son for serving. Definitely a good reason for you to be proud.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Hey, BV, good to hear of you! Welcome back. Glad you've found some "affordable" modility with your TW. All well?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I used the rest of my Thumpertalk gift certificate on a helmet, gloves, and a speedometer cable.

I like the helmet. It is less windy while wearing it. The visor keeps the sun out.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
Xracer, I'm assuming you are offering the Veteran some sashimi or something equally good. I had a friend from Hawaii show up with about 7 lbs of sashimi grade tuna which we worked on for several days, froze some, and only now am I declaring it not quite up to sashimi, but still good for teriyaki on the grill. On the other hand you guys in Florida may eat stuff thats stranger than raw tuna. Tell us more and by all means keep in contact with your neighbor down the road. Tom

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
This head cold has become my friend and does not want to go away! I'm going to beat it and then go out to a place here that has very good tuna,eel and who knows what else.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts