TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found a 92' locally, 3,300 miles, used but not abused, stored inside so things like the speedo cluster are in excellent condition. Typical weird color combo with red seat, blue tank, black frame and tinted blue/white fenders and plastics, with big red/hot pink "ELECTRIC" stickers on the side cowlings.
It needs a chain and sprockets, as I'm sure they are original. But it runs great.
This is my 5th TW in 25 years

IMG_3381.JPG

IMG_3382.JPG

·
Registered
3,365 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Found a 92' locally, 3,300 miles, used but not abused, stored inside so things like the speedo cluster are in excellent condition. Typical weird color combo with red seat, blue tank, black frame and tinted blue/white fenders and plastics, with big red/hot pink "ELECTRIC" stickers on the side cowlings.
It needs a chain and sprockets, as I'm sure they are original. But it runs great.
This is my 5th TW in 25 years
Welcome, I see PNW as your location. That's a big area, where abouts are you located? Wa,Or, Id.?

Reactions: littletommy

·
Registered
71 Posts
Congrats sounds like an interesting look! Good luck with number 5. What happen to 1 - 4?

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Very nice another Wa. local:) Lots of good riding over there.

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was a fickle bike owner. I Had cash, youth and health, and lots of bikes.

Now, limited income, a worn out, aging but healthy body, and time to ride leisurely, and locally.
Not to worry - the TW will make you feel and look 10 years younger! Well, maybe act 10 years younger? Anyway have fun with it.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Welcome! Nice to see another Washingtonian taking to a t-dub.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts