TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And it kicks ass on my old Webber and uses half the charcoal. I got it for $120. amazon prime free two day delivery.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
And it kicks ass on my old Webber and uses half the charcoal. I got it for $120. amazon prime free two day delivery.
Pictures of your dinner or it didn't happen. Probably had Popeye's...........;)

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Well take a pic or two would ya. How is Haley doing these day's? Been a little while since we have been graced by her smiling face!

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tom her last picture last week. 11895508_10206089448227305_739314618_o.jpg her beagle pup got her eye with the sharp puppies nails. and next weekend her and her brother will enjoy my burgers and dogs on the new grill. the new Beagle replaced the dog that attack her face.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Perhaps a bunny might make a better animal for her families pet?:D

Tom

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was thinking a gold fish.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She will be OK next year I am going to set up a trust for my three grand kids, She is the oldest and the only girl so we have a special bond and she has my heart and I will give her my last penny.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Well take a pic or two would ya. How is Haley doing these day's? Been a little while since we have been graced by her smiling face!

Tom
Hailey has three favorite people on tw200 (QWERTY) Tom and Mel, I will make sure she says hi this weekend if she stays with me.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Paul,
The chili sounds great. Bring it on!
On the second subject. That little Hailey reminds me so much of my granddaughters. I spent yesterday afternoon with about 12 little ones at Olivias 7th birthday party.
Hailey looks great!!!
Mel

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Speaking of grandkids...yesterday I watched the two grandsons, K~Man and Kam~Man by myself for the first time I watched one or the other several times by myself, but not both together for an entire day...

Things went well, taught K~Man how to do "selfies", and photograph his younger brother....and survived the day in fine style...

Kasyn Photo Shoot 005.JPG Kasyn Photo Shoot 015.JPG Kasyn Photo Shoot 010.JPG Kasyn Photo Shoot 019.JPG

Don't get me wrong, I watched my own 3 kids when they were between 6 down to 1 when the wife was taking Night Classes at Wright State finishing up her masters....but grandkids are easier to say the least...you show em' the ropes for 6 hours, jump in the car, stop at Tim Hortons, grab a large coffee, and make the 90 mile trip back north, knowing you survived....:p

·
Super Moderator
17,945 Posts
Cute boys Hoot!

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is the chicken recipe I am going to do this weekend.

·
Registered
343 Posts
Z

Never done it with all the spices, but the beer can chicken almost always turns out great.

If you find that after you do a few of them and you want to change it up, orange soda (substituted for the beer) (drink the beer ;))also works and turns out good.

One of my favorite grillin' treats. Depending on how many pounds of them you do, you may be at the grill awhile, but they are always a big hit!

Grilled Rosemary Chicken Wings

Not quite as tasty as being at Anthony's in person, but a real close 2nd...no, not really. A grill in Iowa is no where near being in an 800* coal fired oven pizza joint in Florida. :dread:

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Z

Never done it with all the spices, but the beer can chicken almost always turns out great.

If you find that after you do a few of them and you want to change it up, orange soda (substituted for the beer) (drink the beer ;))also works and turns out good.

One of my favorite grillin' treats. Depending on how many pounds of them you do, you may be at the grill awhile, but they are always a big hit!

Grilled Rosemary Chicken Wings

Not quite as tasty as being at Anthony's in person, but a real close 2nd...no, not really. A grill in Iowa is no where near being in an 800* coal fired oven pizza joint in Florida. :dread:
Bookmarked!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts