TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have been lurking the last couple of days. Reading, learning, and just taking in all the info about these sweet little bikes. So today I bought one! Looked around Michigan and I feel I made a damn good find. I picked up a 2009, helmet, riding jacket, gloves and goggles. All color matched of course.. Out the door for $3800... I will go pick it up tomorrow! I can't wait! I bought this bike for getting me back and forth to work, and for my elk hunting trips! Pics will be up tomorrow!

·
Registered
13,908 Posts
Welcome. Congratulations on your acquisition of the "2-wheeled mule". Bet you are excited to pick it up and won't get any sleep tonight!

Hopefully your route to work will look something like this photo. I suspect not, but you'll still have fun riding it to work. I make the excuse just to ride the TW to the mail box, which is a 1 1/2 round trip!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Ha! And I thought I had anxiety waiting for my new tires and exhaust to show up tomorrow!!!

Congrats & welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Owning these bikes is like a disease, I have never accessorized anything like i have this mule. i used to grin at other members heavily pimped rides until i realized that the other three fingers were pointing at me!
These bikes are lots of fun ,so welcome and congrats on the new TDUB.

·
Registered
522 Posts
The TW is definitely addictive, we got 1, then 2, then 3...

Have fun with it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts