TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today when I got home from work, I was greeted by my lovely wife holding a large package! Could it be, why yes, yes it was. My new Cyclerack was here. I ordered this on Monday morning, and received it Wednesday afternoon! I didn't even change out of my work clothes, and out to the garage I went! I was like a kid on Christmas morning!

The rack arrived well packaged. After removing the packaging, I proceded to mount the rack on my bike. It fit like a glove!

Wow, this is a very nice rack, very well made, and I'm very happy with it on my T-Dub!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Same here, I ordered mine Wednesday evening and it came Saturday. Fit like a glove. I modified mine to accept a gun scabbard. Those guys at Cyclerack are a joy to do business with.

·
Registered
230 Posts
+1, They really are great people to work with & an outstanding product. Very few people would tell you to "Just send us a check when you get it" in this day & age.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Like you said, they are great people to deal with! I love this rack, and I will be adding some accessories today like a tube or two, and a new bag of some sort.

I got to get me a photobucket account so I can start posting some photos! I'll get to work on that!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Great rack, great guys, and great customer service. They'll even take care of you after the sale.

I would just like to second this statement. I bought a rear rack from them, after about a month of use the main weld broke connecting the rack to the under-seat mounting bracket. I sent them an email with a couple of pictures and they immediately shipped me a new rack that arrived in time to mount it up before the next weekend's ride. A++ customer service.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts