TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes, a real company based in Utah owned and staffed by american veterans, roasts their own coffee, not simply a re-seller. A full auto java source. Not coffee for your typical candy-ass

·
Registered
6,413 Posts
They have some special recipes too.
We really need an emoji that depicts a "rabbit hole" for some of your posts Fred. I spent over an hour last night watching most of these guy's videos. The "rap battle" videos are epic!!!

Tom

·
Registered
20,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You and me both, I didn’t come up for air until I had watched more than a few Black Rifle Coffee commercials.
This is not politically correct coffee but who cares?
Maybe I should try some. I do try to stop buying so much corporate products in favor of more family owned and other small businesses whenever possible.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
They have some special recipes too.

I brewed coffee with a "CLEAN" sock as a filter when I was in a desert environment and going to the store for a proper filter was not an option.

The coffee tasted horrible and I can best describe the experience as drinking "liquid cardboard". Not sure if using a dirty sock would enhance the flavor enough for me to try that.

I have not knowingly nor will I try or drink any Kopi Luwak coffee on purpose. I don't care how expensive it is!

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Yes, a real company based in Utah owned and staffed by american veterans, roasts their own coffee, not simply a re-seller. A full auto java source. Not coffee for your typical candy-ass

I find these politically incorrect and funny as all heck. I'm gonna look up the coffee company and see if they can ship there coffee. After drinking a cup of their coffee it might make me want to quit my job (well I already want to do that) and go shoot my Daisy BB Gun at an empty Starbucks coffee cup.

Now I know you're wondering how much water I have left in my squirt gun. Go ahead punk, make my day!

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
I brewed coffee with a "CLEAN" sock as a filter when I was in a desert environment and going to the store for a proper filter was not an option.

The coffee tasted horrible and I can best describe the experience as drinking "liquid cardboard". Not sure if using a dirty sock would enhance the flavor enough for me to try that.

I have not knowingly nor will I try or drink any Kopi Luwak coffee on purpose. I don't care how expensive it is!

Every time I hear the words Kopi Luwak I have to laugh. This is probably one of my most favorite scenes where Jack and Morgan are crossing off an items on their Bucket List.

·
Registered
13,654 Posts
Every time I hear the words Kopi Luwak I have to laugh. This is probably one of my most favorite scenes where Jack and Morgan are crossing off an items on their Bucket List.

Nice, I like a good laugh in the morning, especially when I'm not laughing at my own jokes or words. I still ain't drinking Kopi Luwak, I think it would make me cry. :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts