TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
And I can hear spd saying the best use of a can of peas is to use it to fight your way back to your rifle. :D
I swear I thought you were going to say garden. I really wanted you to say garden:rolleyes:

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Where do you find this stuff Borneo? M4 can launcher attachment....... really?

Tom

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

·
Registered
19,211 Posts
Oh, Hollywood has educated us about Krogers. Wur knot dat ignorant out west

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Sounds like the start of a new government program. Exchanging ammo for food. Hey at least if the bad guy get's holed up in the school there will be plenty to eat. Sad.

Tom

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Might work with high school age kids, if they all throw at once, if you had high school kids from 40 years ago. Older kids these days don't know how to throw as they spend so little time standing up, much less engaging in physical activity.

"Hey, I saw Crocodile Dundee smack a purse snatcher with a can, once! ... ."

Well, it makes as much since as pissing on an attacker.

Hey, I've a great idea! Lets put a shotgun rack in each classroom with an iris reader so only the teacher can unlock it! That would put an end to school shootings since schools would no longer be open season on the gunless zones.

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Might work with high school age kids, if they all throw at once, if you had high school kids from 40 years ago. Older kids these days don't know how to throw as they spend so little time standing up, much less engaging in physical activity.

Hey, I've a great idea! Lets put a shotgun rack in each classroom with an iris reader so only the teacher can unlock it! That would put an end to school shootings since schools would no longer be open season on the gunless zones.
To quote you "whatever". You want the gun rack to unlock only for the one person in the room likely too terrified of the gun to actually use it? Better the children stock up on green beans.

Tom

·
Registered
6,344 Posts

To quote you "whatever". You want the gun rack to unlock only for the one person in the room likely too terrified of the gun to actually use it? Better the children stock up on green beans.

Tom

1 - 20 of 53 Posts