TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I decided to take one of the xmas presents out for a little ride, you know nothing big...just enough to keep the battery up... well 50 miles later.. I find myself hoofing it to get back home and get the tw stowed before my son gets home from school... and ruins my xmas surprise. Saw three cars the whole time...lotta farmlands and forrest service roads here in northern California.

·
Registered
6,068 Posts
So I decided to take one of the xmas presents out for a little ride, you know nothing big...just enough to keep the battery up... well 50 miles later.. I find myself hoofing it to get back home and get the tw stowed before my son gets home from school... and ruins my xmas surprise. Saw three cars the whole time...lotta farmlands and forrest service roads here in northern California.
Hahaha, that's funny. You 'd better watch it, or you'll need to change the oil and son will be getting a used TW for Christmas!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a kendra 270... 5.10... what a difference between it and the stock front tire on the other bike... no low speed wobbling. . Highly recommend upgrading...already ordered one for other bike

·
Registered
363 Posts
Being from New England with a snow storm about to land on us.....I'm envious!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Must have fell out of the sled. oops.
Hi guys... nope arrived as planned.. have been spending the last few days riding in an open grass field so my son can learn the basics.. spent the rest of xmas day installing the new protaper atv bars and barkbusters...a lot of fun... we are headed to an ohv park on the coast today for our first "big" outing...ill post later...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts