TW200 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
what!? I never heard from you. Did I miss something?

Reactions: bananachunks

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Yup! First you get the TW and then you decide what your riding needs are and the accessories you just have to have. There is an endless supply of really nice ad Ons for the TW depending on what your plans are and where you will do most of your riding. Some are must have things while others are nice farkles and still others are completely unnecessary for your area or situation.

Spend your money wisely and if you can't find the info that is likely already posted in other searchable threads don't be afraid to ask.

Have fun.

GaryL

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I ordered my parts yesterday. Nothing came last night or today ! The wait is killing me ! Been reading other posts all day and that's making it worse. I already have another list started. I may need help.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Admitting that you need help is an important step in regaining your health.

I'm the only one qualified to help you! Others will only make matters worse. Your well being is very important to me. Please send me all your credit cards and banking info, and any cash on hand.
My only goal is to help you with your recovery.
;)

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I forgot about a kick start kit. That's something else that I have to get! Big thanks to Jim and Susan --- my Jimbo shield arrived yesterday. and now the real fun begins !!

·
Registered
20,367 Posts
So what are the 12 steps to TW recovery?
Some of these?
1) Jimbo Shield
2) kickstarter
3) skidplate
4) handguards
5) larger fuel tank
6) better footpegs
7) Cyclerack
8) ? ....You guys finish, I gotta go to work to make up for playing hookie in Sierras last three days.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jimbo shield-check, skid plate--check, hand guards-- check, better foot pegs-- check, risers-- check, f&r springs, rack, and other do-dads ordered. I'm working on it !!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts