TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello ALL, I have a really nice 2001 Honda Rebel, that I have made into a Bobber. It has new chain and sprockets, new gas tank and petcock, custom tag/tail light mount, custom exhaust, new air filter, new spark plugs, Brand new seat, custom bobbed back fender (one of a kind) NEW PAINT! This really is a one of a kind bike, it has only 8900 original miles! thats less than 1000 miles a year! thats nothing for this bike. the tires are good, I would say over 3/4 tread for sure, this bike is ready to go, this isnt something I slapped together in the back yard, this is a well built, dependable bike I ride anywhere, I am 6 feet tall and weigh 160lbs and I ride it comforably back and fourth from Owasso to Claremore daily. this bike has a clear title in my name and the tag is up to date, If you are looking for a nice bike to commute on or just to ride for fun this it it, you wont find a nicer bike for the price. Come and see it and you will buy it. I might be willing to trade for another bike if it is in good shape and low mileage, looking for cash though

Call or TEXT 918 273 8601 or email me with offers or with questions

thanks

·
Registered
423 Posts
Looks like you do good work on all your rides! I'd like a speedo like that for my dub! does it have the indicator (pannel) lights built in?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the compliments folks, this thing sold the day after I listed it on Craigslist here in Tulsa, Ive never had so many calls/interest in any bike I have ever sold, people seem to love it, it was pretty nice when I got it all done, I should have took some pics of it when I bought it, no one would think it could be the same bike...

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Ive had a few other bikes I dont kave pictures of but heres some of them

1 - 8 of 8 Posts