TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I come from a long line of early 1970s Honda Trail bikes. I wanted something with more power than a Trail 90 but still with a unique identity. I saw a TW on the back of an RV at a gas station and knew it was the one. What all the pro reviewers call a small bike is big to me and powers me to the top of the world as far as I know it.

Fast forward about 9 months and my new 2015 is taking me to the top of the Pryor Mountains in Montana and the Bighorn Mountains in Wyoming.

Stopped to watch a momma bear with two cubs, not pictured, that had been in the background before this photo was taken. Pryor Mountains about 9,000 ft elevation.

A high open area south of Burgess Junction in the Bighorn Mountains about 9,000ft elevation. We saw over a dozen moose this weekend.

Looking out toward Sunlight Basin Wyoming several thousand feet below and way off in the distance. This is from an overlook few people access but my tdub, T-Wreckz makes it ez . It is the perfect tool to get us out to explore from our campsites, putting along with my wife on the four wheeler.

Also, I’m loving the Kenda Klassic front tire!

Sent from the demons in my head

·
Registered
128 Posts
Glad you are enjoying the TW we drove through the Bighorn mountains a couple of years ago and very pretty. Definitely a place I would like to go back to with the TW and explore.

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Waiting for something is hard but when you get to realize it the rewards are plentiful. Seeing the moose and that many is a reward. Ride that big monster TW like never before! :)

Reactions: reddave
1 - 4 of 4 Posts