TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post number 1000! I have really enjoyed this forum and have learned a lot about bikes here. It's amazing how much knowledge of all things moto I have aquired since I bought my first motorcycle. Just wanted to say thanks to you guys for being a second family to me and I hope that I have helped some of you guys as much as you've helped me. Ride safe and happy holidays!

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
happy 1000! oh and i noticed there's a new tag line on your signature.... i thought it was going to be a klx250, where'd the extra 400cc come from??

·
Registered
7,094 Posts
Me too. It has been fun to associate with so many that have a common interest.

Let me start an argument: It is better to have an air cooled dual sport than a liquid cooled. It is one less thing to go wrong. Any takers?

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
502 Posts
Wow, happy 1000! I thought I was spending too much time out here too... but I'm only at a fraction of your posts! You might want to see a professional about this... or NOT. I love this forum, for the like-minded people, the knowledge and the twisted humor. If you own a TW, there's no better place on the Internet, right

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tomorrow I will be driving to georgia to pick up a 07' klx250 with 600 miles! Original owner thats in his sixties and only been offroad twice. He dropped it once in the woods and cracked a fork cover. Other than that, he said everything looks brand new. Hopefully that's the case. He is driving 2.5 hours to meet me. I will be driving 3 hours. He is selling it to help buy his grand-daughter a car. Drum-roll please.... $2200. Pretty excited for this one to go under the tree for my lady. Now if I could only take back all the other gifts I already have under there for her... I don't dare.

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh boy... now I have five bikes in the garage! The klx was a little dirty but after a good bath it's looking like a brand new bike. Worth the 6 hour round trip.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts