TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like poop. I've been spending so much time on my other new toy (ST1300A) that I have not even started either one of my TW's in 2 weeks!

Unheard of!

I've run the new addition from one end of California (San Diego) to the other End (Oregon border).

this bike is smooth, fasssst and addicting! I may have to get a trailer hitch for it to haul the Tw around.

Anyway, I'm still alive and out here....I promise I'll ride the TW's again real soon.

Igofar

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Enjoy your ST. It's a fine ride. We will still be here when your rediscover your TW.

Since I have other bikes available, I only put 1,000 miles on my TW last season. But it's still my first choice for trail riding.

jb

·
Registered
572 Posts
Have you checked out ST owners.com I've had my ST since 2004 when i bought it new. I've had mine off road on the way to Bodie ghost town, 3 miles of dirt, I stood on the pegs and passed, 9 Harleys, a Jeep and a FJ cruiser, it wasn't bad for a 650# bike. I could go 25-30 and stay in front of my friend on his Wee Strom.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I thought you ran away to join the circus......

And I bet its been too cold for you to ride LOL

I've been out there every day. So there!

I did manage to take both the TW's out today for about a hour each!

The ST1300A sure is fun, but nothing like an hour on the TW to put an ear to ear grin

on my face for the rest of the day!

·
Registered
2 Posts
And I bet its been too cold for you to ride LOL

I've been out there every day. So there!

I did manage to take both the TW's out today for about a hour each!

The ST1300A sure is fun, but nothing like an hour on the TW to put an ear to ear grin

on my face for the rest of the day!
My dad got an st1300 and loves it. He went from a sportster to the honda. He keeps inviting me down to Washington for a tour but I would need a faster bike. I am going to put the bighorn on my TW soon, and I might make him play follow the leader
His is so much faster and smoother than his old thumper he can't stop riding.

PS, I just recently found the new forum. I thought the old one was dead for sure, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts