TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It moved to Michigan and I'm stuck in California.

The day before I came back I cleared some time in a very busy schedule to take a ride and it wouldn't start. I didn't have the time to tear into it so it is waiting for me in the workshop 1200 miles away.

I wish it was still here, today would be a great day to ride!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When will you be reunited?
I will be back in Michigan for a couple of days in the early part of November. I hope to get it running and go for a ride then. I'll be there longer in later November.

The good in all of this is I will finally get to try the TW out in the snow! Lzrdbrth and I were going to do this in California last winter but we just never got any snow that lasted long enough.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
You are overlooking the obvious! Buy a TW for California. The perfect excuse to own 2. Then take it home with you.
Mel

·
Registered
925 Posts
See if US Postal Service has a Priority Mail box that size. "If it fits, it ships."

Actually, the two TW idea is the best. Step 1 - Find a good clean low mile California trailer queen on Craig's List. Step 2 - Buy it. Step 3 - If you don't have a permanent home in Cal, store it in a locker when your not there. Optional Step - Tell wife.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Bullspit, if you can't find a Tw200 forum buddy to store that thing just for the "occasional" ride it would fool me. See, I am just trying to help you solve your problem.
Mel

1 - 8 of 8 Posts