TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Huh? -----------------------
If you were not around you will never get it....:D

The days when this site/forum were fun and care free, back in the Hoot, Gary L, Borneo, Qwerty, LT, Twilight, JayDub, Ebben Jim, Fred, and a dozen or so others, early days....it needs to go back there, without the whiners and hacks who think they, if offended, can piss and moan, and find their "Safe Spaces" and make all of us meanies go away....;)

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
If you were not around you will never get it....:D

The days when this site/forum were fun and care free, back in the Hoot, Gary L, Borneo, Qwerty, LT, Twilight, JayDub, Ebben Jim, Fred, and a dozen or so others, early days....it needs to go back there, without the whiners and hacks who think they, if offended, can piss and moan, and find their "Safe Spaces" and make all of us meanies go away....;)
Why you no good sum beetch!!!!!

Tom:mad:

;)

·
Registered
84 Posts
Those also appear to the days where someone takes a crap in the middle of the dinner table and then berates everyone as worthless if they get up and go in another room. And then complain when they are not invited back to the next dinner.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Those also appear to the days where someone takes a crap in the middle of the dinner table and then berates everyone as worthless if they get up and go in another room. And then complain when they are not invited back to the next dinner.
Why? Did you S**t yourself? I mean, I know you've invested 49 posts in 2 1/2 years and want a seat at that table, but please, clean it up....:suspicion:

·
Registered
4,473 Posts

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I'm feelin' randy.

5-1 Cubs; but still...

Some hella pitches bein' tossed!
Weather here in Ohio Sucks...and rain/snow is about to descend on Cleveland :D

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Why? Did you S**t yourself? I mean, I know you've invested 49 posts in 2 1/2 years and want a seat at that table, but please, clean it up....:suspicion:
I was laughing so hard I had tears running down my leg. Oh my, now I have to change my socks......

Tom

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Best you got for post #5000 Tom :suspicion:
In all honesty Hoot I could have done worse. At least it took 5000 posts to call you that. Many others have done so within their first 100 posts!!!:D

Oh yeah, and I did it on my birthday to boot.

Tom

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Hippy Happy Freaking Birthday.....:eek:ccasion18:

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
Happy BD Tom, 5,000- and I thought I was old!

Stop in at the Hoo-Gar and we will all buy you a beer.

GaryL

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I Bumped up the original thread....19 months ago, 6500+ views, 270+ responses, and a Hell of a Lot of Fun

Check it out if you have time...:wink:

·
Registered
8,353 Posts
The Hoo-Gar was closed for renovations. We had to update the bathrooms to the new transgender ones.

GaryL

·
Super Moderator
17,650 Posts
1 - 20 of 27 Posts