TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The winters up here are long and cold. We will get about seven inches today. You spend too much time looking at a dirt bike that comes apart and goes together entirely to easily and you think what if...

I ordered a back up camera from Mao's Dollar General and wired it up with the monitor in a weatherproof GPS case. I mounted the camera on my license plate bracket. The image is fantastic and clear. It is the ULTIMATE real time rearview mirror. The problem is that the directions are reversed. The left side of the monitor shows the right side of the bike. When I spin the camera around the only reason the direction corrects is because everything is upside down.

Can any of you help me? Thanks

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian- I posted pictures in my other thread.. Ultimate Rearview Mirror. I fixed the problem. I circumcised the harness. Cut the white wire, not the green as instructed to do on the internet. Leave the green wire alone.

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
I fixed the problem. I circumcised the harness. Cut the white wire, not the green as instructed to do on the internet. Leave the green wire alone.
ouch! i thought you just cut the middle one...

but it's a cool idea. how do you carry your bike? trailer?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My bike has not been carried or trailered since I brought it home in the back of my truck the day after Thanksgiving 2015. It is a 2013. I bought it with seven miles on it. I do not carry the bike. It carries me. That is why I got an enduro, so I do not have to be married to a gas can. The bike gets me to the dirt and then rides through it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts