TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I just installed Tim's new Tool Tube Mount and I love it so much that I wanted to send attention his way. To that end, here are some pictures that showcase the tube and its fit with the bike.
IMG_20150407_151916.jpg

IMG_20150407_151903.jpg

IMG_20150407_151847.jpg

IMG_20150407_151837.jpg

IMG_20150407_151816.jpg

Thank you Tim, this is just what I wanted.

·
Registered
503 Posts
only see one problem

that bike is WAY to clean!

·
Super Moderator
1,908 Posts
Hey Luigus, How about a pic of your bike in front of the Duck Commander building???

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sure, haha, as soon as I get it running again after a couple of mods. By the way, I just met Squirrel the other day.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Me Too

Hey All,
I contacted Tim about one of these kits one evening, he mailed it out the following morning, I had it in hand 4 days later in WA.
It is everything it is billed to be, and I really dig the hand drawn instruction sheet. Awesome. It's now gracing the wall of my shop.
I timed the install, in my front yard, on my knees with only the tools on the bike, with the dogs bugging me non stop, 10 minutes, total including reinstalling the seat (no, I haven't installed mule nuts or any of the alternatives yet, guess I just like the frustration level, especially with the bigger tank that crowds the seat) but I did not remove the rear fender as the directions called for, so I sorta' cheated. One of the beast aspects of this kit is it does not compromise the frame or a side plate of any part of the bike AT ALL.
Perfect fitment, great location, very sturdy and it didn't fall off on my 4 mile off road excursion to work today. For those of you that don't know, I commute cross country to work through greasewood, sage, tree's and cross two creeks. It's rough.
I wondered about vibration, but took it out on the road (my bike is never on pavement) and ran it up to 60 and ran a finger down the tube, no vibration different from the rest of the bike.

I like it.

I like doing business with a forum member.

I like doing business with a forum member that is of the caliber of Tim.

Considering the cost of postage, the tube and all the hardware, I feel it is a good price point for the kit.

Tim, you Sir, are a stand up guy with mad fabricating skills. Thank you for being both.

Everyone, hit him up, it's a great way to expand the very limited storage on our favorite little bikes.

I will try to post some pics tonight, but it's pretty much the same as above.

Thanks again Tim

Bag

·
Registered
807 Posts
I didnt get instructions for mine, he was testing me :) But I didnt take the fender off either.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts