TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tell ya, that Nelson fella is really making a name for himself. His reputation for the courage he exudes while fighting those (Beautiful State Idaho) trails has really spread throughout the land.

I went for a 56 mile one way ride the other day to check out a Honda Ruckus for sale on Craigslist in Jacksonville Beach. Contemplating buying one for my daughter and granddaughter to ride/learn on. Something we could enjoy doing together as one or the other follows me around the back roads.

On the return "flight" home, I passed a Navy Rental Community named after Kris. I had to cross four lanes and two turn lanes of traffic about a mile and a half from the Mayport Naval Station to get a picture in Honor of the Minnesota/Idaho Transplant we've all come to know and envy of the horrendous riding conditions he, Mr. Velocity and Old World have to endure as they follow Lori up the paths of righteousness!

Mrs. Admiral must be beaming with pride! Behind every good man stands a woman riding out front for guidance.

Marty
PS I have poor color vision but, is there a similarity of the color schemes between my bike and Mr. and Mrs. Admiral's sign?

·
Super Moderator
14,298 Posts
Awesome! I know it has another meaning (which I don't know what it is) but Admirals should ride not walk hahaha! Funny the injury law office billboard in the background. Appropriate maybe? We have been accused of being reckless.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No hidden meaning at all. I rode around the neighborhood in search of one named Admiral's Ride but ran out of time as the clouds were really rolling in.

It was raining by the time I crossed the St. Johns River in downtown Jacksonville over the Mathews Bridge. Not something anybody can say they enjoy. Once I got off the bridge I ducked under one of the entrance ramps to the Hart Bridge and waited out the worst of it. You can see one of the people less fortunate than myself hunkered down on his bedroll in the background by one of the big junction boxes.

This area is chain link fenced off and I really wasn't supposed to be there. I think it is used as spill over parking only when the TIAA BANK FIELD (used to be called THE GATOR BOWL) is in full swing. A Jacksonville Sheriff's Community Officer came riding by and had pity on me as she just waved. She gave me that "I Trust You Will Be Gone When The Rain Breaks" nod.

If the below link works, it shows the last game that was played when the satellites shutter last clicked. I have no idea when that would have been. It also shows that one of @littletommy 's concession stand was enjoying a break from the crowd.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts