TW200 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm still having trouble and not shure if I am safe posting pic etc.

When will this site be fixed, I know nothing on how its done......just a question?

I have realized how important this TW forum is to me and the fun, friends made-

many of them are life long friends with more to come. I have leaning a lot on here and

I know it has changed my life in a good way keeping me active and off the couch and faster

than Lizrdbrth

All this over an odd motorcycle

Thanks to all on this forum!

Ronnydog

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Switched to Google Chrome. All good. Now I gotta get it out of my I.E. If anyone has a clue how to accomplish that, let everyone know.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Jeeze, I fixed it, but I use Chrome or Firefox, so I didn't see that it was still broken for IE.

You should never, ever use IE. That being said, I will look into this and attempt to get a fix in before week's end.

Charles.

Thank you Sir; you are most king indeed.

I see that you are the owner of this great site. How is it that you can run it without all the advertisement that other forums often have? Also; this is the first post of yours I've seen. Do you still own a TW? If you do; let's see it. The one in your avitar is too small.

Thanks again,

Larry

·
Registered
369 Posts
Mine was screwed over the weekend with IE, but seems fine with foxfire

·
Registered
13,635 Posts
Looks as though Chopper Charles is hard at work trying to fix the forum problem with I.E.

I have independently confirmed through the Admiral Test-Bed program, that both Google Chrome, and Mozilla Firefox both work just dandy with the forum. I.E. not so much. . .at all, both at home (I.E. 7) and um...at work (I.E. 9)!

Note: to my work I.T. monitors. I just checked out the forum problem and don't ever, normally, almost never (except everyday) browse the inter-web while at work. Unless it's break time, which of course I control, and I take a lot of breaks. You know, to refresh my work-mind.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
works fine on my safari loaded mac, though this am it was a bit buggy, i just assumed it was my internet provider....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts