TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and got my TW licensed this morning - the plate is about as good as it gets for me. I like all things outdoors and that includes shooting...

Here's my plate:

I would have been happy with 44 or 3006 too lol.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Cool! I'm sure that'll make people think twice about messing with your bike, too!

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:lol:

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm more of a 10mm or 7.62x39 guy myself, but that's a badass plate! Nice going.

Reactions: r80rt and Scutler

·
Registered
736 Posts
LOL...cripes mine starts with LA. we dont have many vehicles here so it prob took dmv 20 years to get to the 'M'

:cool:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Guys, I'm a real gun loony - yes 10MM (I have a G20SF), 7.62 - used to build AK's from kits, and .223 rocks - also assemble AR's for fun - I'm not a gear head but I am a gun head lol.

I've actually had a pretty large collection for some time - 100 +/- guns. But, I'm in the middle of a divorce and the wife wants half of the guns and ammo, or their value. I've decided to just bring her about 70 guns and let her sell them - I will help with it all but she can sell em... lol I'm actually just fine with this - I had far too many to shoot them regularly and now with around 30 left, I can probably shoot them all in a year's time. I am fortunate and have some land with my own range on it - and some trails for the Tdub too ;)

On another note - just noticing the locations of ya'll posting just in this thread - all over the country!

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
went and got my tw licensed this morning - the plate is about as good as it gets for me. I like all things outdoors and that includes shooting...

Here's my plate:

i would have been happy with 44 or 3006 too lol.
nice!.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts