·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Somehow I need to reduce my age by 30 years and live life over with these new bikes!

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do they have a road legal model that is any good?

Reactions: jtomelliott49

·
Super Moderator
4,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really? Or are you joshing me?

Yes, JJ, it followed the Alpha brand of bikes, and the Beta will be replaced by the Charlie brand...which all come from Vietnam. :eek:

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
2013 OSSA EXPLORER - Dirt Bike Test

It is not a beta but it is street legal.

I was salivating like mad when that bike came out, but then I read the (insane) service requirements and did a little research. Your own article sort of sums up my disappointment with that model:
"ENDO

• Quality control department may have been on "siesta." Bits and pieces seem way under built.
  • Hard starting and requires a four-stroke of old kick precision. Electric starting please!
  • With a young brand and an old history you never know the future."
It's rare that a reviewer will openly bash quality like that; when they do, it's usually HIGHLY deserved (unfortunately!).

I really wish someone would build a purpose built trials bike, but with a license plate, a seat, and a RELIABLE, low-tune/low stress, four stroke dual sport motor. I know Beta has dabbled in this market in the past.

Reactions: Ledmelon

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
OMG OMG OMG OMG lol...I wonder if we will ever actually see this bike (I can dream...). The engine probably isn't quite what I'm looking for (a little too small and probably too high strung: I think it might be based off of a CRF250 motor?), but everything else is there! This would be awesome!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts