TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think this may be political. Not sure because when I read this I thought of "See Dick and Jane". Weird I know!

I liked the stick figure with a hat which is why I posted this. That and I'm at work and don't want to work...or be here!:D

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
My guess is, Dick being a Male Liberal, has No Dick? Just Sayin' :eek:

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Lucky me Hoot, he slept in a barracks at both places I was stationed and usually had 2 hot meals each day, the life of an Air Force Cop, while trying at times and dangerous{especially from our own people} in Vietnam, was not the stuff of the Ground Pounders....those guys had it terrible compared to your average Air Force "Sky Cop"

Me and my Buddy Harry Bevan{who is now a retired Philadelphia Police Officer}, at Nha Trang, RVN, in the Summer of 69
Houseworth and Bevan 1969.jpg

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Speaking of Vietnam, as you can see, some of us did not age a day after we came back....Me and Harry in 1969 and then again in 2011 at a Vietnam Sky Cop Reunion at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton....don't look a day over 20 some 42 years later :cool: Didn't gain a pound either:D

Houseworth and Bevan 1969.jpg Houseworth and Bevan.jpg

·
Registered
6,344 Posts
Speaking of Vietnam, as you can see, some of us did not age a day after we came back....Me and Harry in 1969 and then again in 2011 at a Vietnam Sky Cop Reunion at Wright Patterson AFB in Dayton....don't look a day over 20 some 42 years later :cool: Didn't gain a pound either:D

View attachment 26417 View attachment 26418
The only improvement I see is better posture:rolleyes: Seriously though that is a great picture together after 40 years.

Tom

1 - 7 of 7 Posts