TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
If they don't ride I'm not interested. Nothing worse than 120 pounds of hottie shifting the COG so far back the bike handles like a pig. She needs to ride her own. Wouldn't hurt if she had an advanced degree in math, science, engineering, or similar so she could carry on an intelligent conversation, either.

Am I just a little too picky?

·
Registered
136 Posts
If they don't ride I'm not interested. Nothing worse than 120 pounds of hottie shifting the COG so far back the bike handles like a pig. She needs to ride her own. Wouldn't hurt if she had an advanced degree in math, science, engineering, or similar so she could carry on an intelligent conversation, either.

Hot damn!!
you fool......they both ride!
believe it and you are there.:rolleyes::rolleyes:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

The guy I went with knew one of the Ducati umbrella girls. It was tough just trying to have a 3 minute conversation with her.

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
Motorcycles, tripleted.

So, which of you was the stupid one, Indiana? :p

Was she really stupid or was she just pretending to be so men wouldn't feel threatened by a woman who was both smart and beautiful?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think she could see that I was a deeply ingrained member of the misogynist, rape culture and used her superior intellect to steer me away from topics that might cause me to repress her.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts