TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I bought my tw200 last year new; complete with Cyclerack rear rack,

I've changed out the turn signals for LED- complete with LED blinker and DIY diodes.

I replaced the bash plate, added a ProCycle fender eliminator, Krator foot pegs, and added my version of a quick seat release. And my DG hand guards are on the way.

I just got this Shinko 241 today:
IMG_0150.JPG

I'm also a stones throw away from a Seat Concepts replacement seat. There may be a larger fuel tank or rotopack in the future too.

In addition, I upgraded the on-board tool kit, and I'm almost done assembling my first aid kit and camping supplies.

I have a new riding jacket, pants, helmet and I'm getting gloves soon.

But as it stands, I have 46 miles on the bike. I've spent more time upgrading than riding!

I don't have the time to ride right now. Commuting to work on my Yamaha FZ07 is my 30 minutes round trip of riding pleasure.

So, I'll just keep reading this forum - getting ideas for upgrades and riding stories and tips - until sometime I have the time to actually get on the thing.

Thanks for reading- keep those cards and letters coming.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I have come nowhere close to the 'mod fever' I've gotten with the TW, with my other bikes. Just pulled the trigger on a Seat Concepts kit myself. Can't wait! I just have to stop noticing that i've already dropped $600 into a bike that only cost me $2300

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
:nike: I've spent more on mine on "stuff" than my bike cost!! Don't feel bad. :p

I have come nowhere close to the 'mod fever' I've gotten with the TW, with my other bikes. Just pulled the trigger on a Seat Concepts kit myself. Can't wait! I just have to stop noticing that i've already dropped $600 into a bike that only cost me $2300

·
Registered
1,930 Posts
Had to smile when I read this. Guilty as charged. Only to be outdone by owning a KLR in the past. Talk about a lot of after-market mods and farkles. They seemed to never stop inventing them.

Reactions: littletommy
1 - 6 of 6 Posts