·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
https://www.facebook.com/motodastrada.it/videos/10153438996801743/

LT can you do that with your V Storm? and yeah it is not a V Storm in the video.
Dang!!! Cool Beans bro!!! I'm sending that one to my little brother and tell him it's me...ha ha He will believe it too until he sees the guys face at the end. He has called me Evil Knievel almost his whole life. I'm going to git him good!!! ha ha

Thanks for sharing that, I loved it brotha... :D Thanks!!! ;)

Reactions: ejfranz

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
The Vee could throw you off the back so fast, you wouldn't have time to blink. Did you happen to try a Vee while you were there by any chance? Bro, you are going to love that bike once you get it dialed in to suit you. I am very impressed with mine, very.

I couldn't be like that guy though, I'm way to fussy about my bikes. Dang, I tore down my TW and restored it after I broke off the ball end of the clutch lever dropping the bike in a mud puddle...see? Fussy ehh? ha ha I don't mind dirt, but I hate scratches on my garage queens. I am way fussy... :D

Reactions: ejfranz

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get a chance to test ride the bike and with the crazy traffic in the dealership area I don't think I would want to.
Just sitting on the bike I found it fit me. The CB500X was a bit small.
A friend of mine - Same height has an older V Storm and loves it so I did not feel that a test ride would sway me away from the bike.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
I didn't get a chance to test ride the bike and with the crazy traffic in the dealership area I don't think I would want to.
Just sitting on the bike I found it fit me. The CB500X was a bit small.
A friend of mine - Same height has an older V Storm and loves it so I did not feel that a test ride would sway me away from the bike.
Big difference in the power. Ride your friends just to see and let me know... I'm interested in what you think.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Hell, I couldn't do that when I could have done that!

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
All I would like to do is Drift but that's not going to happen.

Reactions: littletommy

·
Super Moderator
18,136 Posts
Only drifting I ever did was by accident, plus, I'm scared to death to try a stoppie. :D

Reactions: TopPredator

·
Registered
814 Posts
Drifting is easy in wet sand. Stoppies, I do from time to time. First time I went by my son when he was riding in the car with his mom was on the front tire. Did a little sliding to get across behind a car that tried to cut me off this morning. Stuff that goes back to learning to ride in the mud when I was very young. Man was I brave back then. Not so much today.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts