TW200 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have never participated in an event like this, so I’m going to ride the “Advanced Easy” route for starters. I watched some vids on the “Hard” route and it looks pretty damn brutal in certain sections.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I would love to attend an event like this but it would be a challenge to find an event in North America further away from me than this.....so until I win the loto just dreaming for now.

Good luck for you and please report back after the ride with a report for all of us who can't make it there!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I will try, we're right in the middle of MX season now and spent every day riding, training, racing or repairing. TW's are still sitting in dust and ash from last year, will add to list of to do's.

·
Registered
19,583 Posts
Or save the money and ride for free with fellow T-Dubbers like TW Newb or on any of our Group Rides. I never thought to charge anyone for the rides I've put together but then again you won't get a T-Shirt, maybe just a custom made badge form Mike's House of Madness.:D

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That looks really great just a bit too far for me (3000 miles). But maybe someday.
Lot's of multi-day events popping-up out this way with some unfortunatly conflicting with others. I'm hoping to do as many as I can, especially new ones to me.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Or save the money and ride for free with fellow T-Dubbers like TW Newb or on any of our Group Rides. I never thought to charge anyone for the rides I've put together but then again you won't get a T-Shirt, maybe just a custom made badge form Mike's House of Madness.:D
"The Big Bear Trail Riders Board and Club members would like to thank you for your participation and supporting our annual Dual Sport event! This ride is our annual fundraiser that supports many local charities.”

At least it’s going to a good cause and not just a money grab :D

Plus, my official AMA membership came in the mail a few days ago, so I might as well take advantage of it’s perks.

270 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Not a fan of big events but if you wanna plan a Big Bear wknd there's at least two of us that are up for it.

Neither am I , but I’ll never know if I don’t try, so into the frying pan I go!

I’ve never been riding in BB so I would have to map some routes, but that sounds killer if a few others are willing :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts