TW200 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When Mrs. Clinton took office as Secretary of State President Obama issued Executive Order i326 requiring her to take annual training in the handling of classified material. Odd that she testified under oath that she didn't remember it. Must have been one heck of a concussion she claimed to have had for surely she wouldn't violate federal laws by lying to the FBI. That would land her in jail and make her ineligible for holding further federal offices.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts

·
Registered
19,583 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the correction. We should all try to remember that lawyers like both Mr. and Mrs Obama and Mr and Mrs Clinton do not "voluntarily surrender" or let lapse their licenses to practice law for ethical excellance. hillary-lies-scandal-cover-up.jpg

·
Registered
796 Posts
All just a show anyway. Trump reminds me of Reagan, lots loved him. Many more suffered in silence. He'll win in a landslide and then we can all watch as nothing changes. Just like if Hillary wins. If your wealthy, your good. If not then you'll just need to accept your in the wrong country.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Maybe it's time for substantive change.

Concerned about defense? Johnson/ Weld are the leading ticket among active military members with 39% support!

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
These are the guys. Honest. Proven track records. Real proposals for action. And the Democratic and Republican power brokers who control the debates and the election won't even let you hear them.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Be a good boy now. Don't think for yourself. Take what they give you.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Question: Which candidate has a PROVEN RECORD of supporting gun rights? (Hint...it isn't Donald trump)

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Expect "Elmer" to return real quick ....:cool:

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Hiya, Hoot! ...Welcome back.

Who is Gary Johnson?

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
I would love to vote for Gary Johnson but I will never be able to get past the 7% he has in the polls. A vote for Johnson is a vote for Hillary. There is too much at stake coming from this next president, possibly five Supreme Court Justice nominations, that I just can't do it, even it it is just to send a message.

Why isn't Rand Paul on this ticket?

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
Even Mark Levin has seen the light...pretty much my thoughts on Trump vs Killary...the Devil you know{Klinton} vs the one you don't know {Trump}....I'll go with the one I don't know...at least we are not sure he won't continue to follow the Kenyan's Anti American BS....Killary Klinton will{ if she happens to live long enough to serve...her health issues may solve that problem, the Iron Dyke is beginning to look like the "Walking Dead"}

?I?m Gonna Vote For Donald Trump?: Mark Levin Abruptly Changes Course | TheBlaze.com

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Even Mark Levin has seen the light...pretty much my thoughts on Trump vs Killary...the Devil you know{Klinton} vs the one you don't know {Trump}....I'll go with the one I don't know...at least we are not sure he won't continue to follow the Kenyan's Anti American BS....Killary Klinton will{ if she happens to live long enough to serve...her health issues may solve that problem, the Iron Dyke is beginning to look like the "Walking Dead"}

?I?m Gonna Vote For Donald Trump?: Mark Levin Abruptly Changes Course | TheBlaze.com
I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump. NEVER! I will however vote for Mike Pence for VP. :eagerness:

Tom

1 - 16 of 16 Posts