TW200 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
Welcome!
Very nice pics. Do the dog's ride in the basket on the back?

·
Registered
312 Posts
welcome to the forum and nice touch with the pics, beautiful area. You know we are suckers around here for pictures and will always appreciate them, I like seeing all the neat areas people ride.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes the dogs do ride in the back, only lost the little black & tan (Aspen) once. Sage the white one is learning to ride on the gas tank, obviously I putter with them on.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
I had three dogs who have loved motorcycles. Two Chihuahua'a, one (Ginger) who loves riding in the milk basket, another (Julie, long gone now) who rode between my legs with her front feet up on the tank. (I used a old welding bib section to throw over the tank to prevent scratches and to give her something to grip on) and a larger old mutt who who used to ride in the sidecar. I always get a kick when I see dogs who get to ride! They do seem to love it! :)

·
Registered
232 Posts
Welcome Pair of Jacks, What great country!

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
Howdy Pair of jacks. Already got a jimbo shield on and everything. I'm partial to having dogs riding on back when possible too. Great looking photo's. Reminds me of a couple summers ago when we drove up to Alaska. Close as I got to Sparwood was Cranbrook.

You got some big Tonka Toys up there too!

Hope you enjoy the forum!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Welcome to the forum, great pics
I used to strap a bit of carpet on the tank of my quad so the dog could get a grip, he used to go everywhere with us

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
Oh, Great, another new guy taking this forum to the dogs! Love it and welcome. See if you can search some of my pics and the ones with my Brittany strapped in a milk crate just like yours. When I giggle the TW keys she wiggles her tail and is ready to roll without having to do her hair or put on her face.

GaryL

Reactions: tinman tim

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts