TW200 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,888 Posts
Awesome you got to ride with your pops. I'm proud another TW rider has gone around the sign and through the washout near Banner Mine. My wife and I were riding in the other direction as you two and we didn't see a road-closed sign coming from that direction. Didn't see a closure sign until the one you stopped at. Also, another pat on your backs for riding through the "famous" creek crossing. So many big "adventure bikes" don't attempt either the washout or the creek crossing.
I think it was you two returning I saw ride through Horseshoe Bend. What a good part of the IDBDR you rode.

Reactions: oldworld 124

·
Registered
592 Posts
Very, very cool. These silly little bikes seem made for adventures like these.

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Great vid! Great to see a Dad & Daughter spending quality time together, and motocamping!?!? Well, that's just cool!

Thanks for sharing the vid! Good stuff!

Reactions: MCB

·
Registered
41 Posts
I enjoyed watching this. Thanks for sharing. You put a lot of thought and attention into getting your shots. When you put it together, you kept the action going without losing the feeling of relaxation that the video conveyed. The soundtrack was good. Overall, good job. Keep doing it. Your film-making skills will get better and better. Looking forward to your next one!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Awesome you got to ride with your pops. I'm proud another TW rider has gone around the sign and through the washout near Banner Mine. My wife and I were riding in the other direction as you two and we didn't see a road-closed sign coming from that direction. Didn't see a closure sign until the one you stopped at. Also, another pat on your backs for riding through the "famous" creek crossing. So many big "adventure bikes" don't attempt either the washout or the creek crossing.
I think it was you two returning I saw ride through Horseshoe Bend. What a good part of the IDBDR you rode.
That might've been us! Glad we went around the sign. Water crossing was good fun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts