TW200 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have seen this TW many times on the Internet as a scan the depths of the TW 200 inter-webs. It is one of my favorites and I have always admired this machine. Like the ivory billed woodpecker I want to know where it is at! Also, who makes this trailer? Have seen a couple manufactures like Kip Moto and Moto Mule. Any others out there?

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
I can help narrow down the search, it's not mine. That is a nice rig. I would guess 2 other gas cans on the other side could take them anywhere.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Single-sided hub trailer? That is totally badass!

Reactions: MSN Trailrdr

·
Registered
226 Posts
If I remember right the guy was from central/ eastern Washington. Made several trips to the Great Lakes area. About the time he got things working good he got sick and barely made it home. I THINK he died. Haven't seen or heard of the rig since. Probably in that shed in the back ground.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I remember it from a few years ago. I remember him being an Idaho farmer. Could be wrong though.

·
Registered
13,790 Posts
Former member TW2007, Michael Kraus. He was from the Yakima, WA area and did pass away.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Cool trailer nonetheless.

·
Registered
659 Posts
UNIGO is another brand that comes to mind if you've not found it already.

Marty

·
Super Moderator
1,920 Posts
Former member TW2007, Michael Kraus. He was from the Yakima, WA area and did pass away.
Last I heard Mike's son had the bike, but not 100% if he still does.

Reactions: admiral
1 - 13 of 13 Posts