They're happy in England
They're happy in Belgium
They're happy in France
They're happy in Italy
They're happy in Germany
They're happy in Sweden
They're happy in the USA & Canada
They're happy in Norway & India

They're happy in almost every country that is not Islamic!

And who do they blame? Not Islam... Not their leadership... Not themselves...

THEY BLAME THE COUNTRIES THEY ARE HAPPY IN!!

And they want to change the countries they're happy in, to be like the countries they came from, where they were unhappy !!!!

I'm completely stumped...... Seems to me it might be the Muslims.

Any other ideas who might be causing the problem??

·
Registered
762 Posts
The anti-West liberal media and liberal academics - who reflexively stake out positions that are opposite the needs of Western culture and social stability.

Were the academics to correctly identify what this is, who these people are; who they hate and their endless slaughter and mayhem...we'd have, as a culture, less confusion and more resolve of how to deal with it.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Political Correctness is the Problem

along with this and it's supporters/excuse makers...

Is Scam.jpg

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Believe it or not, Thomas Jefferson had to learn about them the hard way (if he ever really did) and why appeasement doesn't work. By the time of Jefferson's presidency the United States was paying almost 20% of it's gross domestic product to the Muslims in Tripoli as tribute. It took James Madison and his theory of peace through strength to put an end to it.* Two hundred years later (yep, almost exactly), diplomacy and appeasement still don't work.

George Santayana probably said it best. "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it."

*But it was the battle of Derne that put the shores of Tripoli into the Marine Corps Hymn.

·
Super Moderator
5,312 Posts
Home - Not In My Name

I know this is an emotive subject in the USA - so I'll let the people on the above site speak for themselves - or have we now come the point where I can start comparing Hitlers treatment of the Jews ?

For the most of it - you have a point - but once you start blaming everyone of a particular religion - this goes down hill - (fast)

You know me - you know what I stand for

This is not it ..........

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
You need not apologize for that observation Purple. In Pakistan, Morocco and other places I was a guest in the homes of some of the kindest and most gracious people I ever met, and they were indeed Muslims. It's the militancy that causes the problem.

These guys didn't know they were supposed to convert me or kill me. :D

·
Registered
762 Posts
You need not apologize for that observation Purple. In Pakistan, Morocco and other places I was a guest in the homes of some of the kindest and most gracious people I ever met, and they were indeed Muslims. It's the militancy that causes the problem.

These guys didn't know they were supposed to convert me or kill me. :D
ISLAM...is a political system as much as a religion.

It makes demands on adherants. It does not ALLOW a shirking of those demands.

"Islam" is an Arabic word which means "Submission."

And Islam COMMANDS...FORCIBLE spread of the "Word." It does not proscribe the killings of others - they are COMMANDED to so do, in Allah's name.

There are people who are "nice" everywhere. They are genetically blessed with an even temperment and often times, above-average social skills. BUT...if they are born into a religious-social system which COMMANDS violence...they are going to bear watching, if one is an outsider.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Home - Not In My Name

I know this is an emotive subject in the USA - so I'll let the people on the above site speak for themselves - or have we now come the point where I can start comparing Hitlers treatment of the Jews ?

For the most of it - you have a point - but once you start blaming everyone of a particular religion - this goes down hill - (fast)

You know me - you know what I stand for

This is not it ..........
Thing is, people like on that site are the VAST minority. Most dont care what happens in the name of their religion or out right support it.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
Well, Christianity (I am one) not only doesn't proscribe killing, it commands it in many instances. But that doesn't mean I am going to do any such thing even though I am a Christian.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Well, Christianity (I am one) not only doesn't proscribe killing, it commands it in many instances. But that doesn't mean I am going to do any such thing even though I am a Christian.
Examples?

·
Super Moderator
5,312 Posts
Let's just pull all our people out. Then wait a week or so... Then just "NUKE-UM" OMM.
You tried that with the Japanese - and now you're riding their motorcycles ..........

·
Registered
807 Posts
There is quite a bit of difference though. The VAST majority of Christians would have a problem with killing people for not following the Bible. I dont think the same can be said for Muslims and the Koran. Sure there are Muslims that are sick of their religion being bastardized but they are such a small group that their voices are never heard.

·
Registered
6,367 Posts
There is quite a bit of difference though. The VAST majority of Christians would have a problem with killing people for not following the Bible. I dont think the same can be said for Muslims and the Koran. Sure there are Muslims that are sick of their religion being bastardized but they are such a small group that their voices are never heard.
My experience leads me to a different conclusion.

·
Registered
6,451 Posts
In fairness if you were from a foreign land and only knew America based on the main stream media you could say the same thing about conservatives. I am no fan of Islamic extremism by any stretch but I am certain that it must be dealt with from within because it can only be isolated from outside it's ranks.

Tom

Tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts