TW200 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The archives may have some missing files, if you find any please post the links here and I'll rectify them. The old system is still up and running so I can still make repairs for the time being.... but I won't for too much longer.

Thanks!

Charles.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
On the archived threads-are they now read only? Can people still post to them or?

Thanks

Mike

They are archived. I set up a robot to download every page and save the html. You can no longer post to them, because the software is no longer there, just the html. My old host decided to discontinue support for my forum software, and community server kinda sucked anyhow. So I moved to a new host and brand new software. TMD Hosting has GOT to be better than Webhost4life. wh4l went down all the time and their support was abysmal. TMD's support is top-notch so far, and they've got a hosting plan specifically for Invision Power Board, so they appear to know what they're doing when it comes to supporting this software.

Anyhow, the archives are just there to save the information. Feel free to start a new topic that continues those conversations, just be sure to post a link to the topic you're referencing in the archives!

Charles.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
They are archived. I set up a robot to download every page and save the html. You can no longer post to them, because the software is no longer there, just the html. My old host decided to discontinue support for my forum software, and community server kinda sucked anyhow. So I moved to a new host and brand new software. TMD Hosting has GOT to be better than Webhost4life. wh4l went down all the time and their support was abysmal. TMD's support is top-notch so far, and they've got a hosting plan specifically for Invision Power Board, so they appear to know what they're doing when it comes to supporting this software.

Anyhow, the archives are just there to save the information. Feel free to start a new topic that continues those conversations, just be sure to post a link to the topic you're referencing in the archives!

Charles.

I've seen quite a few so far still broken, and pictures is kinda hit and miss, but I can't even get a cached version of this page here.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Hello Charles,

There seems to be some gremlins in the archive.

Try doing a search for "folding shift lever" with google.

Some of the result does link to working pages like this one, and

But others like these ones bad1, bad2, bad3 does not work.

Any ideas why ?

Edit:

I have tried searching for sprocket posts in the old site and all of them returned a

404 Not Found

error.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Charles,

Thank you for setting up the new website!
I get a 404 error when I try to view the Zongshen Sierra 200 thread on the old website.

http://twforumc.tmdhosting610.com/forums/61689/ShowPost.aspx

Spud

Yeah, I see a lot of broken links. I'm going to have to take tw200forum.com offline for a day to point it back to the original site so that I can make another backup. Figured out the settings on my software... only it takes between 18 and 24 hours to perform a full backup. In the meantime you'll be able to access this forum still at twforumc.tmdhosting610.com. Will try and get the archives fixed by monday.

Charles.

·
Super Moderator
1,912 Posts

·
Super Moderator
652 Posts
Tracy:

I found the correct link:

http://tw200forum.com/forums/82071/ShowPost.aspx

Note that the thread is 82071 in this link, but in the broken link it is 82175. Don't know how this works, but it might be useful in troubleshooting.

In order to find the good link, I could not use google, I had to go to the archive and browse until I found it, then select the link from there.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
double post

1 - 14 of 14 Posts