TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,496 Posts
Mexifornia=Where Guns are Illegal but Illegals are given the Keys to the Store...:D

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doesn't Matter, "Everything West of I-5 will Be Toast"...

With time ticking for the Big One, West Coast quake warning system begins to take shape | Fox News

Massive Mega-Quake Could Destroy Pacific Northwest, Report Says | Fox News Insider

Hey Tommy, Doc Mike, and those in the Far Northwest.....you guys might want to get to Moab a bit early: :eek:

OK the Hoot Hi~Jack is over...back to the Football Championship Games;)
Cascadia Mega Thrust ol TWilight got me reading about this and I sold my place and am moving as we speak lol (ok I was moving to the Valley of the Sun anyway but I'm moving a bit faster now)

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
The best part of the quake is that all the libtards will be blissfully unaware, and those that actually do survive will be unable to take care of themselves and will perish. Meanwhile the rest of us will be laughing our asses off.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The best part of the quake is that all the libtards will be blissfully unaware, and those that actually do survive will be unable to take care of themselves and will perish. Meanwhile the rest of us will be laughing our asses off.
Wow great point that actually made me grin lol they don't believe in evil guns so they certainly don't have a coffee table and bed frame made of 5.56 ammo and silver / gold / platinum etc bullion !!! They trust government due to successful programming in our public school system and main stream media !!! They tell us all you have to do is call the police right ??? lmfao

My mailman is a 2nd amendment guy and he always asks "is this silver or ammo" when he drops off a package. He doesn't realize it "could" be TW parts as well lol

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
I can only hope that when Kalifornia and all the liberals sink into the Pacific that it raises the sea level on the Atlantic side and drowns NYC, Boston, NJ and most of the NE coast. Who says a natural disaster can't make this world a much better and safer place? Now, if we could just conjure up a 20 year long dust storm in the Middle East I think we actually could get back to the peace and love so many claim they want.

GaryL

·
Registered
113 Posts
My mailman is a 2nd amendment guy and he always asks "is this silver or ammo" when he drops off a package. He doesn't realize it "could" be TW parts as well lol
Mine also is pro 2a but hates that I buy lead and get it via the "usps if it fits it ships" rate boxes. She once asked if I make sinkers and I just smiled...I guess if I shoot at a body of water they would be sinkers.:D

·
Registered
113 Posts
Cast any 10mm?
I've cast 10mm/.40 sinkers, .357 sinkers, .50 sinkers and various other sinkers. I like the different sinkers depending on what I'm fishing for. The .50 sinkers I use for really big fish. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Yeh yeah, the big one! When that quake does finally hit, things will really get weird in the P.R.O.K. Think about it for a sec...

FEMA was worthless as tits on a boar for Katrina. So do you think they'll do any better for all the Zombie masses (MILLIONS) who will be stumbling around the Golden State?? The pathetic propaganda that tells us Ca.'s to have supply's for at least three days to cover yer arse so that help can get to you. HA!!

When I think of this possible scenario, I get a bit of a sick feeling. There are many good folks I know who will have a tough go. If I'm lucky, I & my loved ones will survive the quake free of injury's. From there it will be a matter of making do until the fan blades run clean. Figure things out from there.

So three years after an event like this, all the horrors that pass, and the politicians... Will they use this as a platform for more "Control" of the people? seems likely. An event like the 1906 quake, "When" it happens again, will trigger martial law in not only the P.R.O.K. but in many other adjacent states, as masses of people flee from Ca. into adjacent states. Will they be welcome with open arms? Literally MILLIONS of Kalifornian Quake refugees flooding into YOUR state gobbling up your resources & then settling in, perhaps changing your laws, buying up your homes, and then proclaiming "Telluride" to be the new "HOLLYWEIRD"??

So... Kinda scary huh? Hyperventilating yet??

I don't feel so good anymore... :uncomfortableness::icon_puke_l::disillusionment: m.

·
Registered
3,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I actually feel better about the San Andreas (one of my storages is within sight of the southern leg near Palm Springs) now that TWilight got me reading about Cascadia. We are talking about a potential (and likely) 60 drop in plates and even though everything falls at the same "second per second rate" everything from house to cars, trucks and people will have to take a 60 foot drop test at least once possible many times !!!

Telluride (To Hell You Ride) may be the right idea I actually know of a billionaire who sold his mountain top mansion in Beaumont CA and is building a 14,000 sq ft. "chalet" at the 14,000 foot level in Telluride (all the 14,000's are just coincidence lol)

I like the Arizona area for stability and lack of quakes, tornadoes, hurricanes etc and it's cheap real estate lower than I'm used to taxes and everybody likes guns even the granny's lol

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Arizona! Now you're talking! Loved it there in the early 1980's! If I could be there, & have that freedom again...

A guy can always dream! m.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
they are predicting a 60ft drop? I am good, I am at 75 and the other place is about a hundred. Of course they will be flattened, but hey, beach front property for another 240yr. As there is evidence real close to the last one, just sitting here thinking about it gives a person to pause. It will be devastating and wipe out many coastal villages. They have the sirens and signs of where to go for the tsunamis, but when they get to the top of the hill and it becomes sea level before the wave comes, no thanks, will stay inland.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts