TW200 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as some people lash out and try to harm as many as they possibly can, not unlike a terrorist suicide bomber BTW, I figured there must be some way to protect myself from the visual assault they blindly hurl.

Click on the user's name in any post of theirs. Select the option to view profile. Then click on the 'add to ignore list'.
Done

You'll never see anything they post.

I'm sure the mods will ban the person, but before they discover the problem child and do so, all you need do is immediately mark 'em to your ignore list and you are home free of seeing what their sick mind thinks of when angry.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
while this is true for an established member, this was a sad individual lashing out, it was a hit and run... while the person may have been here for awhile, "TB" just joined today.
unless there is a way to tie it to an IP address, you'll never know with a new member.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I understand that joe. However, this is the 'short' fix until management can delete their posts and deal with the offender. TB posted a couple dozen times on a couple dozen threads, all with the same link to a photo. At the first one, ignore and you won't have to deal with other posts of theirs while management gets a handle on them. I knew it would be cleaned up, but it's a fast way so I don't have to brace myself for the assault to view threads or worse, come back later.

The worst thing folks can do is leave here. It's the terrorist #1 agenda; get your victims to change their behavior. Don't let them win.

·
Super Moderator
318 Posts
We have made that connection, and it is the same individual. In fact, he seems to have had a few identities stashed for a year or more, without posting...which tells me he was preparing for a meltdown, and planned to use those accounts to leave bombs behind.

Seems sort of like a terrorist plot, doesn't it? It's sad that this individual devoted so much bandwidth here to decrying the acts of terrorists....right before he became one.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
We have made that connection, and it is the same individual. In fact, he seems to have had a few identities stashed for a year or more, without posting...which tells me he was preparing for a meltdown, and planned to use those accounts to leave bombs behind.

Seems sort of like a terrorist plot, doesn't it? It's sad that this individual devoted so much bandwidth here to decrying the acts of terrorists....right before he became one.
That is so true....

Any update on tapatalk? the questionable photo's are still showing up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts