TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been away from this site for a couple of years (medical issues back then, but they have been totally resolved for a while), just been a bad boy not being here. Now I guess I'll be perusing through a few thousand posts to try and catch up or put my 2cents in. Anyway, glad to be back. And the bike still runs good even though it hasn't been ridden for a year or so but will be back at it now. Thanks to Berryman's B12 Chemtool in the gas, carbs are nice and clean. See you around the forum.:):D

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
Welcome back, then!

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's now suddenly up to the low-mid 80's and it's about time. Have you guys up there had your snow melt yet?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Hello from Tennessee! We haven't met yet as I just joined last July. It got into the 60's today, and the past couple days of rain here in the Smokies washed all the salt off the roads. Had a nice 60mi. jaunt today, after looking at the bike sit for the last month. Felt great! -Glenn

·
Registered
166 Posts
Chicago is about 90% melted. Should be gone by Monday. Just putting some finishing touches on the bike. Should be riding by Sunday.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts