TW200 Forum banner

41 - 58 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
763 Posts
if i got 83 mp per american gallon i would be very happy, unfortuately i think you did your math backward, i would be getting about 55.6 per US gallon
Ouch, how embarrassing! Is it to late too edit my post before someone sees it?:eek:

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
well dam! after updaing and modding my bike into the best TW i have owned, my old body goes and throws a curve ball at me. i now have to pull my plate and turn it in, no more riding, hopefully just for this year. i will have to ride through you guys and your stories, so keep them coming. it's going to be a long summer

·
Registered
379 Posts
well dam! after updaing and modding my bike into the best TW i have owned, my old body goes and throws a curve ball at me. i now have to pull my plate and turn it in, no more riding, hopefully just for this year. i will have to ride through you guys and your stories, so keep them coming. it's going to be a long summer
Sorry to hear that. Just getting into the good weather and long days.

·
Registered
13,905 Posts
well dam! after updating and modding my bike into the best TW I have owned, my old body goes and throws a curveball at me. i now have to pull my plate and turn it in, no more riding, hopefully just for this year. I will have to ride through you guys and your stories, so keep them coming. it's going to be a long summer
Well gee-dang-it. It must be bad if it stops you from riding. I knew I hated curveballs. Whatever the health issue is, I hope it gets better over time. Lori and I wish you the best and hope your health issue gets better.

Take care and get well Greg!

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
Well gee-dang-it. It must be bad if it stops you from riding. I knew I hated curveballs. Whatever the health issue is, I hope it gets better over time. Lori and I wish you the best and hope your health issue gets better.

Take care and get well Greg!
thanks Kris and Lorie, yup, curveballs are crappy. seems all most all my bigger muscles have disappeared, can hardly walk let alone swing a leg over the seat. rode as long as i could, we'll see. Neurologist next week

·
Registered
380 Posts
thanks Kris and Lorie, yup, curveballs are crappy. seems all most all my bigger muscles have disappeared, can hardly walk let alone swing a leg over the seat. rode as long as i could, we'll see. Neurologist next week
Well hell’s bells that does not sound good. Hopefully the docs can diagnose you and come up with a path to recovery.
Maybe it’ll turn out to be something simple like Wendy has been poisoning your coffee?!?!? Probably not a good time for humor huh?
Hugs to you and Wendy too.

·
Super Moderator
18,166 Posts
We're praying for you brother, hang in there.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Well hell’s bells that does not sound good. Hopefully the docs can diagnose you and come up with a path to recovery.
Maybe it’ll turn out to be something simple like Wendy has been poisoning your coffee?!?!? Probably not a good time for humor huh?
Hugs to you and Wendy too.
thanks Lorie, i'll have to watch what she does with my morning coffee, maybe that's why she is all was offering a 2nd cup. i don't know about these doctors, 2 MRIs so far and they know nothing. this is why i don't take my TW to a shop.

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
There's more to life than motorcycles, Grewen. Get the most out of it however you can.

Look forward to meeting you whenever you get back on this forum.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
i don't plan on leaving. you are right about bikes, but they are a nice topping on the cake. things will work out the way they are suppose to

·
Super Moderator
18,166 Posts
Reactions: grewen

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
well...it's done. after 9 months of ownership, my t dub has been sold. listed it yesterday afternoon and sold this morning sight unseen and for full price. now i will have to take part on the forum through memories, that should make for some interesting screw ups

·
Registered
321 Posts
finished up my dashboard today and put some strobing green road lights where the signals used to sit. they should wake up the bone heads that don't see me. the lights are connected to my high beam so no extra switches to mount
I am afraid I am going to have to steal your dash idea..
They make a really nice one for my klr but nothing for the tw
I hope your not offended
Mike

Reactions: grewen

·
Registered
2,855 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
I am afraid I am going to have to steal your dash idea..
They make a really nice one for my klr but nothing for the tw
I hope your not offended
Mike
no offence, more like a complement

·
Registered
763 Posts
Sorry to read this Mr. Greg! I know you said it was coming but the finality of reading it really strikes a nerve.

Hoping for the best,

Marty

Reactions: admiral
41 - 58 of 58 Posts