TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Spent the birthday weekend at the Leesburg Bikefest. There I spied several young ladies with very short skirts and skimpey tops. Nothing wrong there except they were plastered in Tat's. Not the cute little ones but great big skulls, demons and serpents along with more studs sticking out of their faces than a set of snow tires. Now I don't mind a few tat's but why in the world would a nice looking gal try to muck it up? Also there where several baggers with super tall front wheels,tiny seats and faux saddlebags so low to the ground that pieces of carpet had to be layed down to keep them from scraping the pavement. I'd not ride one around the block let alone around the country. Geez.....At 56 I'm turning into a geezer with a Dub!

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Hi X,

You have a ways to go to catch up to some of us real oldies.

Get that digital camera working so we can share in your outrage. :)

jb

·
Registered
470 Posts
IMHO, now that the pursuit of values and morality are seen as old fashioned, restrictive and standing the way of female equality, the tendency of immoral young ladies to "out-whore" each other has escalated to epic proportions, just like any other arms race. The pendulum will swing back the other way when this path to disaster plays out.

Having said that, if you got any phone numbers, pass them my way. I'd hate for you to have to deal with all those wild, inked up babes. Gramps!

(just teasing ;))

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Spent the birthday weekend at the Leesburg Bikefest. There I spied several young ladies with very short skirts and skimpey tops. Nothing wrong there except they were plastered in Tat's. Not the cute little ones but great big skulls, demons and serpents along with more studs sticking out of their faces than a set of snow tires. Now I don't mind a few tat's but why in the world would a nice looking gal try to muck it up? Also there where several baggers with super tall front wheels,tiny seats and faux saddlebags so low to the ground that pieces of carpet had to be layed down to keep them from scraping the pavement. I'd not ride one around the block let alone around the country. Geez.....At 56 I'm turning into a geezer with a Dub!
I have naval lint older than you are.............. Oh, and I hate large tats also !!!!! OMM.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ahhhhhhh good old Leesburg bikefest....that's a good time! normally, i go but this past weekend we went to Durhamtown Plantation to ride. what side of FL are you on? we're looking to do a little trail riding in NW florida if you'd like to meet up.

btw, i LOVE tat'ed up 1/2 nekkid girls :)

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Saw a story on Fox last night about "Tats"....while 25% of men under 35 have them, in young women it is 47%...a small tattoo or 2 in various locations isn't bad...but this shit that goes on these days between tats and studs, is just a stupid youngster screaming for attention. Now having said that, I had an Aunt{older sister of my dad} who was a Conservative Women's Libber before anybody heard of such a thing...she sported an American Flag on one arm and an Eagle draped in the American Flag Tat on the other...she was a good looking women, got those tats back during WWII to support my dad, uncle, and her husband, who were serving during that War...she could drink with the men and kick most of their asses....the wimpettes of today pale in comparison. ;)

·
Registered
13,795 Posts
Having said that, if you got any phone numbers, pass them my way. I'd hate for you to have to deal with all those wild, inked up babes. Gramps!

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi X,

You have a ways to go to catch up to some of us real oldies.

Get that digital camera working so we can share in your outrage. :)

jb
Howdy J.B. As Roe has the camera phone somehow I don't think she would be keen on snapping any pictures. Even less on my using it to send pictures to you guys. Guess you will just have to come down here next year and see for yourself. Just tell everyone your on a fact finding tour so you don't come across as a lech.

·
Registered
240 Posts
It's funny the stuff we did when we were younger... I'm 39 so take it easy on me but, the old saying applies here: "if I'd known I would live long, I'd have taken better care of myself". What will those tats look like after kids and the inevitable stretch marks... Horrible. What will those tats look like when she's a grandmother??? Stupid. What teenager is going to listen to moral guidance from a mother whose pictures of her half naked body can be found still posted somewhere on the internet??? Not many.

Choices made in youth will be regrettable one day and with the internet, there'll be proof since every young person feels the need to tell everyone their bad decision(s) for the day. I was an "old soul" from birth but I still made some doozies AND thank GOD, the internet wasn't like it is now to ruin any chance of denial.

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's funny the stuff we did when we were younger... I'm 39 so take it easy on me but, the old saying applies here: "if I'd known I would live long, I'd have taken better care of myself". What will those tats look like after kids and the inevitable stretch marks... Horrible. What will those tats look like when she's a grandmother??? Stupid. What teenager is going to listen to moral guidance from a mother whose pictures of her half naked body can be found still posted somewhere on the internet??? Not many.

Choices made in youth will be regrettable one day and with the internet, there'll be proof since every young person feels the need to tell everyone their bad decision(s) for the day. I was an "old soul" from birth but I still made some doozies AND thank GOD, the internet wasn't like it is now to ruin any chance of denial.
You brought up something. I saw some of those grownup wild childs. Aiiiieeeee........I claw my own eyes out! A lipsticked hippo wearing a halter top and short shorts is enough to make you want to do a Qwerty on them. Now understand a bunch of the guys were no better and I'm no Brad Pitt but at least I have the sense to cover up.

·
Super Moderator
18,142 Posts
"Do a Qwerty on them"
O that's funny! I recommend you put that one in the memorable quotes for the year.

Reactions: akalogan

·
Registered
8,371 Posts
IMHO, and from an old man I have to say Tats on a woman should only be seen by eyes that get to take the full tour. A tiny flower on the ankle or even an ankle bracelet tat is about as far as I can say is artful. All this other crap really messes up a nice canvas and worse if the canvas is real nice to begin with. On the show American Pickers I have watched Danniel get enough new tats that she is becoming down right ugly to my eyes. Just think of how all this art work will look when they hit my age.

GaryL

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
Before I read this thread I used to say "I'm old on the outside and young on the inside"... now I'm starting to wonder

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
You brought up something. I saw some of those grownup wild childs. Aiiiieeeee........I claw my own eyes out! A lipsticked hippo wearing a halter top and short shorts is enough to make you want to do a Qwerty on them. Now understand a bunch of the guys were no better and I'm no Brad Pitt but at least I have the sense to cover up.
Qwerty wouldn't touch a tatted woman with someone else's 10-foot pole. Qwerty's Angel had no tats. no piercings, no hair color, didn't wear make up. 100% natural, just as God made her.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts