TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After searching, reading and re-reading a ton of threads on this forum I finally added a rear rack to my TW. I knew that I was never going to need the capacity of a cyclerack unit although that was the way I was leaning despite the price tag.

I then found IMMIXRacing.com and liked the looks and more importantly the price of the TW specific rack those guys were manufacturing! at less than a third of the price of the cyclerack it will suit my needs to a T.

I also bolted on a Pelican 1450 case that I scored off ebay at a good price.

While I was at it I ordered the bar risers offered by IMMIX and installed those today as well.

The rack was a very straight forward install....meaning, if I can do it you guys could probably do it in half the time!!

Now all I need to do is add some "rocket launcher" fuel can holders for an extra liter or two and I think I will be done with the mods for awhile!

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
Thats a good looking rack. I am partial to the cyclerack as it has saved my signals and fenders countless times. It has also been the only way to get my bike out of the mud a few times. You can pretty much drag the bike around with the rack! Glad you found something that works for YOU!

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hmmm, I like that rack, clean design and many ways to mount stuff to it, including the sides. Plus it's on special for $70 now. I might get one, good find.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts