TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Nice! Looks like someone likes to play in the water
. I hope to someday follow in your footstepsTW tracks in the Colorado Rockies! Thanks for posting up the video!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dang the video is blurry on my phone. It may be better to go to youtube if the quality stinks.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
playing in the water is great fun!

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wanted to do black bear but it wasnt open yet but i would say Imogene was the my favorite.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I wanted to do black bear but it wasnt open yet but i would say Imogene was the my favorite.

I would agree - Imogene is spectacular. Another great pass in Colorado is Pearl Pass but I have not been there in years so don't know it it is still "great". I once started from Pitken Colorado on a geared down 125 Honda and rode over Taylor Pass, then connected with Pearl Pass and finally Schofield Pass and was picked up in Glenwood Springs. That was an exciting ride because Pearl is thirteen thousand and something high and I had to push the bike over some snow drifts. The stream ford at the top of Schofield was deep due to the spring runoff. From Redstone to Glenwood down the highway was a long haul because the bike was geared so low that it would only cruise at about 30.

Dan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts