TW200 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a nice 2003 with 99 original miles up in Hesperia today. The lucky guy who found it scored it for $300 I paid a lot more lol but the location is the same place I met Lizrdbrth Russ Austin and bought some of his oil coolers a few years back.

We talked for almost 3 hours about TW's and ROKON's (I had a ROKON in my truck)I remember a $20 bill blew out out my hand and in 80mph winds it flew up over the building and he ran around to the back and caught it about 200 yards out into the desert I don't know how he could even see it with all the garbage blowing around let alone run and catch up to it in those winds but he was in great shape that's for sure!
SAM_5759.JPG SAM_5753.JPG SAM_5756.JPG

·
Registered
13,420 Posts
I just picked up a nice 2003 with 99 original miles up in Hesperia today. The lucky guy who found it scored it for $300 I paid a lot more lol but the location is the same place I met Lizrdbrth Russ Austin and bought some of his oil coolers a few years back.

We talked for almost 3 hours about TW's and ROKON's (I had a ROKON in my truck)I remember a $20 bill blew out out my hand and in 80mph winds it flew up over the building and he ran around to the back and caught it about 200 yards out into the desert I don't know how he could even see it with all the garbage blowing around let alone run and catch up to it in those winds but he was in great shape that's for sure!
View attachment 29846 View attachment 29847 View attachment 29848
I think I had over 99 miles the first weekend I rode mine. Good find!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts