TW200 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Thanks LT.
Don't forget the Mexiacan-American war with some 13,283 American casualties from combat, illness & accidents.
Memorial Day is more than just a day off to go to the beach.

Unfortunately death by suicide for both deployed and non-deployed troops during recent conflicts has dramatically soared, many deaths occurring years after separation from service.
So let's honor those who serve and have served and be aware some veteran's wounds are not readily visible.

Registered
We all look forward to a holiday from work. For me it is remembering friends lost. Is a sad day to think of the lives that would never be. The ones that might be leaders in they're field that was not to be. As a son of a father that served in WWII and was one of five that survived in a company that was overran, is a wonder I am here. As a veteran myself, and a father of children that are going about the're lives in the freedom that folks from all walks of life gave their lives for our country, gives time for pause. Let us not forget, what it is to be an American.

'

Registered
Well said, Sir!

Registered
I keep thinking about the war we are still fighting and will never end. The Civil War and there appears to be nothing Civil about it today.

GaryL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts