TW200 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep caughting/ falling on and breaking the stock turn signals. Any recommendations on an indestructible turn signal?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cool find lol I actually like the gloves, I wouldn't use them personally for motorcycle riding but I think the idea is a good one. When I was younger I remember spying some dinky turn signals at Walmart for my mountain bike that I had to have haha... I would have cleaned my room and cut the grass for those gloves back in the day and then would have proudly worn them looking goofie with turn signals on my hands.

·
Registered
4,312 Posts
Those are really nice signals. $60 per pair with $15 for a relay and shipping of course. $150 bucks but they will last through many hard bumps. I may have to do this.
They are pretty cool. I'm kinda tempted to hit mine with a hammer just to see what happens, I think they'll take it.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
150 for turn signals. Wow I only paid 800 for the bike. The flush mounts are interesting but they reduce rear visibility. Some the a little less than 150 could have me sold. eBay have a set of oem tail lights for 60

·
Registered
76 Posts
check out Highway Dirt Bikes for another option. I have them on my DRZ and they are pretty dern solid albeit a touch expensive. Billet aluminum and very flush on the rear, the fronts mount in the handguard plastic, LED and many options.

·
Registered
76 Posts
here you go, these images pulled from ADV

TS_Rear_00.jpg

TS_Shields_04.jpg

I do not see them listed on their site, but they used to be an option when you ordered the handguards. Very nice package all put together.

Reactions: Fred

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am not really a fan of the stock turn signals myself but I have only managed to break the colored lens on the back left one once. And MAN, I sure have done numerous layover slides across pavement. The stock ones take a serious beaten for me...not sure about the newer models if they kept their resilience or not.

·
Registered
765 Posts

:D Sorry, totally unable to resist.
Where do you find this crazy stuff? Haha. I believe you posted the mp3 gloves too? Not sure, either way lol

Sent from Android for Nook Tablet using Taptalk

1 - 20 of 23 Posts