TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
DRL Light bulb 12V H4 80W Cree LED 6000K Headlight

Purchased at amazon for less than $15.00. Works on low beam only, so after state inspection I installed and now a nice bright light for road and I switch to high beam (off) for off road. Less of a load all the way around on charging system. I don't ride after dark, but light appears plenty bright.

·
Registered
20,206 Posts
80 watts is a big current draw. What year is your bike?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Registered
20,206 Posts
Hey Z, looking at your new avatar makes is seem like you are carrying a big load on your shoulders these days.
Your 24 watt unit at the sale price looks fantastic. How does beam pattern on High and Low compare to stock H4?

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Hey Z, looking at your new avatar makes is seem like you are carrying a big load on your shoulders these days.
Your 24 watt unit at the sale price looks fantastic. How does beam pattern on High and Low compare to stock H4?
That is Misty the sea Slut a blow up doll I have taken on many trips I like to put her face up in my dive bag and look at the TSA when they check my bag I just wink at them. I have not put it in yet but the HID I put in the DR is great and this will be better.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
284650_2037367585894_1697730_n.jpg I also put her in the hotel room bed and the shower on livaboard boats.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
Doesn't she have a face?
Wait a minute, is that ANOTHER one on top of her?
What are you really into here?:eek:
Yes I have ken doing the 69! no kids were exposed to this all adults on the boat.

·
Banned
4,030 Posts
The sea is a lonely place.

·
Registered
474 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts