TW200 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was up in the mountains elk hunting over labor day, 2nd night of the trip a vehicle is coming up the gravel road very fast, it's dark, and...

What NOT to do when hunting....JPG

Wonderment from a 21 year old.."Do you think I was going too fast?"

Dooohhhhhhh! :laughing4:

·
Super Moderator
17,932 Posts
You haven't lived until you've rolled a car or two... don't ask me how I know... :D

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, I forgot to add my response to his question.

"Are your wheels pointing in the right direction?"

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Its amazing any male makes it to 25.

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
the junction box ditch i tipped into has been covered over for nearly 30 yrs.... different perspective crawling up out the passenger side window.

makes for a quiet ride home with dad on xmas eve.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Its amazing any male makes it to 25.
Tell me about it! It's a bloody great miracle I did...I remember sliding all four cheap, under-inflated tires around every corner up and down the mountain, in my '94 Astro Van with completely blown shocks. That ride was a hybrid of a couch and a yacht, rolling on water balloons. I guess I must've had an instinct for it, and a whole lotta dumb luck ;_)

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Great fun though Until the s#$t hit the fan.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
KJ, you just wanted that minivan for the "shaggin'"!!!!! lol Just sayin', and I'm jealous I didn't have one back in the day. And Joeband, I know that feeling very well. Dad's back then knew how to put their kids in a "zone" like no other. lol

·
Registered
176 Posts
Tell me about it! It's a bloody great miracle I did...I remember sliding all four cheap, under-inflated tires around every corner up and down the mountain, in my '94 Astro Van with completely blown shocks. That ride was a hybrid of a couch and a yacht, rolling on water balloons. I guess I must've had an instinct for it, and a whole lotta dumb luck ;_)
X2 but with a 98 Pontiac Bonneville.

I'm not sure how some of the "kids" around here do it, all the roads here are pretty darn straight and they still seem to get themselves stuck in a ditch. I've pulled more than a couple out myself for good faith. They must just get blackout drunk and then they feel like they are on a rally course or something. But to be fair, trucks are known to pass on the right on the two way highways with no shoulder around here.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts