TW200 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,960 Posts
Geee. That was fun! Let's do it again! Or. I know I can save it...if I can just catch the damm thing! Also liked the fact he held his head up and kept the camera in focus.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Can't believe he didn't get really hurt when the snowmobile came down after him, and that the camera stayed on his helmet is amazing too.

·
Registered
392 Posts
That must have been one steep hill. I was amazed he could slide and get ahead of the sled. I am sure it was much steeper than it looks, they always are.

Wish he shown more of the sled after they finally stopped. Wonder if it started up?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
That must have been one steep hill. I was amazed he could slide and get ahead of the sled. I am sure it was much steeper than it looks, they always are.

Wish he shown more of the sled after they finally stopped. Wonder if it started up?

Too bad we can't see the camera footage of his buddies that were jumped in ahead of the sled... Cool footage.

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Hodaka: You always seem to post the most awesome videos! Keep em' coming. And check out the post in the off topic section that I'm about to make

1 - 9 of 9 Posts