TW200 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
I've seen that before....pretty amazing, and incredibly stupid!

·
Registered
19 Posts
This jackass has no respect for his life the life of others around him and I am sure is an absolute loooser !!! Cool video though. Thanks for sharing. I guess at my age you realize how stupid this stuff really is but still can appreciate the coolness factor. Thank god I have a wonderful like, a wife and children to keep me grounded. Thanks for the entertaining video and thank god that there are more people out there like me then like this dumb azz.....

·
Banned
10,664 Posts
This jackass has no respect for his life the life of others around him and I am sure is an absolute loooser !!! Cool video though. Thanks for sharing. I guess at my age you realize how stupid this stuff really is but still can appreciate the coolness factor. Thank god I have a wonderful like, a wife and children to keep me grounded. Thanks for the entertaining video and thank god that there are more people out there like me then like this dumb azz.....

Hunh? Git a grip, whydoncha? The driver played with his toy at an organized competition, with adequate safety strategies to protect the spectators from harm. Too bad he roasted his truck. His trust fund will have to buy him a new one.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Hunh? Git a grip, whydoncha? The driver played with his toy at an organized competition, with adequate safety strategies to protect the spectators from harm. Too bad he roasted his truck. His trust fund will have to buy him a new one.

Agreed, unless he was talking about the biker video. In either case, the person mostly likely to be killed/injured is the person doing the driving.

If it was regarding the truck video, everybody there I'm sure knows the risks, and it's honestly their own fault if they get killed/injured by something going wrong. Same with the rally driver a while back that ran into a crowd, not saying it's good by any means, but accidents happen, and if you put yourself in the way....well....it's not the drivers fault.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts